Hand Operated Stacker
- Silent in operation
- Easy to operate
- Light and manoeuvrable
- Minimum maintenance
And of cource.....
DILIP also offers tailor-made versions for specific requirements
DILIP Stackers - an indispensable auxiliary for all types of enterprises.
DS - 5/8/15 are extremely versatile manually operated stackers. They are very useful for loading, Unloading and Stacking operations. With a detachable platform on the fork they can also be used as an adjustable worktable.
The quality and reliability of these stackers are very high because...
DILIP offers ...
- Hard chromed, polished pistons that are resistant to rust, scratches and wear
- Double sealed high pressure polyurethane packing
- To ensure long life of the hydraulic system
- To prevent leakages
- Ergonomically designed steering handle
- For easy operation from all angles
- To reduce pulling power and minimise operator fatigue.
- Light and compact construction
Made of quality steel bent in C profiles. Inner and outer mast furnished with thrust rollers to prevent lateral play.
The carriage has an open centre section and low profiled forks with inner reinforcement.
WheelsSteering and support wheels :
- 2 Nylon wheels Ø 180 x 50mm Load wheels:
- 4 Nylon wheels Ø 80 x 70mm
|MODEL||DS-5 1600mm||DS-5 2000mm||DS-5 3000mm||DS-8 1600mm||DS-15 1600mm|
|Lift Height 'B'||1600mm||2000mm||3000mm||1600mm||1600mm|
|Shut Height 'A'||2000mm||1600mm||2500mm||2000mm||2000mm|
|Max Extended Height 'C'||2000mm||2570mm||3550mm||2000mm||2000mm|
|Basic load capacity||500kg||500kg||500kg||800kg||1500kg|
|Capacity at Max Height||500kg||400kg||400kg||800kg||1500kg|